Over 100 invited people participated in the first round of Coral City’s closed beta from a few days ago. The feedback has been invaluable for the game and many improvements has been done since. Thank you all!
UPDATE: Check out the changelog to learn about improvements for the game.
Today we have “a little less closed beta” of the game for you to download right here, right now. We encourage you to try out the game now. Just read the instructions and download the game through the link below. Don’t forget to feedback all the bugs or improvements you’d like to see!
Ms. Snooke has all the details here:
How to Install the Game?
- Download the APK file from following URL: http://bit.ly/zRVkYM
Note: the game is so far running only on Android devices with resolution 800 x 480 and higher and optimized for limited number of newer devices. So, it may not run.
- Install the game.
Note: do not forget check “Unknown sources: Allow installation of non-Market applications” in your device Settings.
- Run the game and enjoy the beauty of underwater world of Coral City
Note: You have to be online when running the game for the first time. It’s possible to play offline later on if you want.
How Does the Closed Beta Work?
- Play as much as you want. Of course the more you play, happier we are . If you’re connected to internet we’re getting basic anonymous data about Coral City including crashlogs if the game stopped working due to a bug. If the game crashes, please run it again ASAP - the stored crashlog will be sent to tell us what went wrong.
- Please let us know what you like about the game and even more importantly what would you like to improve – feedback through this form: http://bit.ly/xalqHt
- If you find a bug or any problem, let us know through the same form. Please include what device and Android version you used to play the game.
- If our team of sea engineers needs to update the game, a pop-up window will announce the new version directly in the game – then just press the link, download the new version and re-install.
- You will be able to purchase Pearls in the Pearl Shop with real money in future. The Pearl Shop is running in demo mode now, which means you can buy Pearls there once and for free.
About Coral City
Dive down deep into the world of Coral City and build your own underwater paradise. Experience the vast coral filled world and its colorful Merpeople inhabitants. Coral City puts you in control of Coral City’s destiny. How it will look and evolve is completely up to you!